Name: Joshua Jesper Krægpøth Ryder
Adress: Ahornvej 3.
Tel.: 0045 20 49 08 59
- 2016 - now: First Agenda
- 2016: Wallmob
- 2014-2016: Stibo
- 2014 : Ebay / bilinfo.net (Internship + Bachelor assignment.)
- 2011-2013 : Novicell (Startet as intern and had my AP assignment here and afterwards hired fulltime)
- 2003-2006 : Fjord Line (Checkin Employee)
- 2012-2014 : Bachelor in Software development at Business Academy Aarhus
- 2008-2011 : AP in Software development at Business Academy Aarhus
- 2006-2007 : Computer Science at Århus university (Not completd)
- 2003-2006 : Business College. http://www.eucnordvest.dk
- 2003 : Primary school. Tingstrup skole Thisted
- Updated AGF homepage from ASP to ASP.NET with umbraco on top, and transfer 10 years of data.
- Development of new module for NN Markedsdata, enabling search on estate for companies. And ”standin” project lead during 2½ month on the project.
- Development of new checkout flow for Punkt1.dk. The old checkout flow had to many step and many customers didn’t complete their order. The project was deployed in under a week and result could be seen instantly.
- Development of Kosan Gas webshop, and associated business logic matrix.
- Getting Stibo to change to jMeter saving them alot of money and making performance more easy to approach, by persiting in talking about it and making demo’s of it in my spare time.
- Creating a new Microservice overnight in spare time, to implement wished feature that users had asked for, but had not been prioritized. Showing that going over to microservices let us work more agile and create new services without interfering with prior code base. All code and deployment setup complete during one night of coding.
Scrum, eXtreme Programming, Agile, Test Driven Development, CI CD, lean managment / development Testing (Pairwise, Exploratory / tours) SOA, MVC
During school I had the following course: System integration, Large systems / Scalability, Databases, Testing and C family.
During school I also got a diploma for being a Learning Assistant in innovations process “Eksperts in teams” at Business Academy Aarhus.
I speak and write Danish fluently
I speak and write English fluently
2006-2015 I worked as voluteer at Kidney Association’s youth department. During the years my task had grown including going to NNS in Oslo and CEAPIR in Zürich